MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I Have a Question and I'd Appreciate to Hear an Answer

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2005, 01:38 AM   #17
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Have a Question and I'd Appreciate to Hear an Answer

Can I say something....just to recap what was being said, if I might?

While this message board is not dedicated to Coria, I believe that it was not Vale's intention to mislead or misrepresent facts to suit the purpose of the discussion. Instead, she wanted to convey the perception that was being tossed around at the time. I'm sorry, bluegueber, if the facts do not support what you believe to be true, but this is not the first time (and it probably won't be the last) your favorite was accused of that behavior.

I'm not stating this as fact etched in stone; I'm stating it as perception. As you know, perception is more often the reality than the cold, hard facts. Just taking a look at your recent posts suggests to me that your reasons for being here are less than honorable.