MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I Have a Question and I'd Appreciate to Hear an Answer

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2005, 01:31 AM   #16
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Have a Question and I'd Appreciate to Hear an Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florencia
Another debate, but this time the topic is ... Coria ??? To be honest, I must admit that this is not one of my favourite subjects.

Bluegueber, you are exaggerating. Vale has kindly answered a question and, in my opinion, she gave an accurate description of facts.

Rumours did actually exist at the time the events took place (you must have heard about them). I mean, you are trying to convey the idea that Vale and Rosie have made them up just to "mislead" other posters, which is totally ridiculous.

If you are trying to explain something to somebody, you should not limit to mention cast-iron facts, but also you can refer to other aspects that contribute to achieve a complete understanding of the situation.

Let's forget this issue and talk about Gaston.
I totally agree.