MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Magic Monfils Brotherhood ===<--@

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2005, 05:39 PM   #27
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: @->-- The WHO ARE WE Thread -->-@

Well... then I would have to tell a story about me having a crush on an unknown player . I wanted to look for some informations or... I don't really remember how it happened. And that's how I jumped into the forum about tennis in Sweden haha... Then I shared somewhere my interest on this talent which JMDP is, and the things he can achieve in future... and somebody opened a thread about JMDP (Juan Martin del Potro from Argentina) in "futures thread" which was quite successful haha... I was happy to introduce this little thing to the community .

I know that some posters here dislike me for some reasons, but I still think I know what I can do and what I can do not. Not that I am a non-conformist, and I am a fragile girl who counts with other's opinions, but I think I grew up from including internet frustrations to my own life. I have enough of them in the private life.

However, I have been never bad-repped here haha...

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote