MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gonzo Articles and News

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2005, 01:45 PM   #124
country flag olimpo

olimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gonzo Articles and News

Our Fernando is safe back home in Chile

Wish I was in Chile and could watch it in the news.....

González arrived at Santiago with the mind put in returning to the Masters

Number one of Chile returned east Sunday to the country with an absolutely positive evaluation of its passage by Shanghai, after playing great level "in the best match in than I have been".

Still bitter by the defeat before the Argentinean Gastón Gaudio (9º of the ATP), but conscious that its participation in Shanghai will allow him to grow much more like tennis player, Fernando González (13º) returned east Sunday to Santiago with the mind put in returning to dispute the Masters Glass in 2006.

After its arrival to the Airport the International of Santiago, pupilo of Horacio of the Rock talked with Outdoors in Cooperative, and it was trusted that season 2006 will allow him to return to shine to be again in the Masters.

"It is the best match in than I have been. People take care of to you very well, are few players and are the best ones, so it is a very great motivation to go there, and hopefully that can return the next year ", showed González, that she wants to arrive between eight from the best one yields, and not as substitute as this time happened.

The number one national reiterated that the defeat by 6-1, 5-7 and 5-7 before Gastón Gaudio when had everything to advance to the semifinals cannot opacar a yield that were worth to him to fulfill the best season of their race, and indicated that the objective is to improve facing the year that comes.

"There is a little bitterness by how it was the last party, but that cannot opacar the year that I had. In addition which the match for me was a prize since he was everything free, and equal I am contented to return here to rest and to load the batteries for the next year ", it indicated.

Fernando González still gives return him to the three balls of party that he had before Gaudio, although misestimated that he has put himself more nervous of the common thing in the moment in that served by the passage the semifinals as the Chinese match.

"Before the party he was super nervous, during not as much, and when I closed was nervous, but it is normal because whenever one is going to close a tight party is put thus. But perhaps by my way to play it is possible to be noticed more of the way than failure, and that would be everything ", maintained the tennis player, who this Monday will appear in number 11 of the System of Entrance.

The number one national said not to occur by found out the designation of the Medialuna de Rancagua like scene for the shock by the World-wide Group of Glass Davis before Slovakia in next February, and emphasized that "he is something who we must talk". (Cooperativa.cl)
olimpo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote