MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico's 2009 Schedule And Results- see first post

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2005, 05:23 PM   #16
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
Yeah , nico should skip england.. and Australia? I'm not that sure.. but you're right Lynn, He should play challengers on clay.. but who knows... let' hope he get some good results
I'm just so afraid that if he loses Down Under that he'll really be in a huge confidence hole.

On a scale of 0 to 10 right now confidence wise, with 0 being no confidence and 10 being very confident, he has a confidence level of about -100.

I think putting him in a situation where he could do poorly (on hardcourts at the beginning of the season where he traditionally has poor results) when he desperately just needs confidence and just pure playing time to get his timing and groundstrokes back is well...kind of loco. And will set the stage for more losses.

But again, no one calls me on these things... ... so he'll be winging his way Down Under come January...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote