MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico's 2009 Schedule And Results- see first post

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2005, 06:16 PM   #11
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
No, definitely not offended. You're right. I'm wrong...lol! But I feel so bad for the SA tournaments - they have so many dedicated fans but its so far, no one goes there. Doesn't seem fair.

I unfortunately let sentiment get in the way. I'm not a business type person. (*EEK* - smilies not working).

That's why I wouldn't make a good coach - if Nico or Fernando played horridly, I'd be mad for about 10 seconds and then hug them and tell them to go have fun so they'd feel better. lol!
Don't think there's such a thing as "right" and "wrong" in this - it's just a matter of personal opinion and we're all entitled to have our own And I'm sure both Nico and Feña would love you as their coach if you treated them like that

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote