MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico's 2009 Schedule And Results- see first post

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2005, 03:38 PM   #5
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
I hope Nico wins the title in Vina too! He would be soooo happy. And he deserves to have something good happen to him after this sh*tty year.

And Alonso - you make me laugh! lol!!!!!!!!!!! But I didn't know that Kitz is gone...that's horrid...its Nico's favorite tournament after Vina.

I don't think that he should go to the UK at all this year. Personally I don't think that he should go to New Zealand and Australia - I would rather that he played challengers on clay, get his confidence back and his ranking up, and then KICK ASS in DC and the Latin American tournaments!!!

And yes...Nico HAS to come to my beloved City and make the US Open QFs just for me!!! Just kidding...
I don't think Kitz has officially gone yet - although it's very likely. Evidently - they weren't paying their bills on time, so the organisers want to close the tournament down before their contract ends and move it elsewhere. Mamaiia is favourite at the moment because Ion Tiriac is involved with the organisation and has connections there, but nothing is definate yet. Personally - I think a change would be good - I know a lot of players and fans liked Kitz, but I think it was more for the social aspects than the tennis or facilities, and recently a lot of players have prefeerd to go to Umag that week anyway!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote