MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Updated : Entry List

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2003, 07:17 AM   #15
jirobkk

jirobkk has a reputation beyond reputejirobkk has a reputation beyond reputejirobkk has a reputation beyond reputejirobkk has a reputation beyond reputejirobkk has a reputation beyond reputejirobkk has a reputation beyond reputejirobkk has a reputation beyond reputejirobkk has a reputation beyond reputejirobkk has a reputation beyond reputejirobkk has a reputation beyond reputejirobkk has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Re: Updated : Entry List

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_tennis
Dear Jiro
Last Sunday some of my friend said Roddick do not confirm to come to BKK.But I hope he will confirm at the last day.Could you update for me?
Hi Cindy,
As far as I know A-Rod is still doubtful because he has to play Davis Cup till Sunday 21 in Slovak Republic. A-Rod has to reach Bangkok on Tuesday 23, I think it's tough for him to fly from Slovak Republic to Thailand. If he comes, he has to play the 1st round match on Wednesday 24. I think he won't be able to do well because he need the time to adjust the condition and the jet-lag may cause him get out in the 1st round.

BTW, Mr. Chaipak Siriwat, chairman of the Thailand Open 2003 confirmed that A-Rod will come. Just wait and see !!!!

More news which I've been posting in Davis Cup forum:

Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is expected to attend the tournament on Tuesday 23 evening to watch Paradorn play his opening match.

The two star Spanish players, French Open champion and world No 1 Juan Carlos Ferrero and Carlos Moya, will arrive in Bangkok next Tuesday 23 morning.
Jiro's Facebook
Jiro's Multiply Homepage

My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors
Congrats to (Ball)Paradorn, the 2002 Long Island Champion, 2002 Stockholm Champion, 2003 Chennai Champion, 2003 Long Island Champion, 2004 Nottingham Champion and many many more.......

Last edited by jirobkk : 09-16-2003 at 07:38 AM.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote