MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The I Don't Give a Crap if Gaston doesn't win a Match in Shanghai Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2005, 02:44 PM   #34
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The I Don't Give a Crap if Gaston doesn't win a Match in Shanghai Thread

FORMAL OPENING:

http://www.tennis-x.com/story/2005-11-11/d.php

From the ATP: "The formal opening of Tennis Masters Cup Shanghai will be marked by a convoy of Mercedes-Benz cars that will bring the players to Qi Zhong Stadium for Saturday afternoon's Welcome Ceremony. Each singles player and doubles team will arrive at the stadium in a Mercedes-Benz, and will be dropped off just outside the stadium where fans lining the red carpet entrance will have the opportunity to get autographs from their favorite tennis stars. The competitors at the $4.45 million championship event will then head into the stadium to take their place on stage with local dignitaries and government officials to declare the official start of Tennis Masters Cup. Matches will get underway at 1 p.m. Sunday in Shanghai."...
Roger Federer in Shanghai: "I am not a huge fan of the surface, to be honest. It makes me feel strange and it just doesn't take my spin the way I would like it to be...anyway, hopefully I can get used to it after quite a few practice sessions over the week."...
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote