MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ah, Paris in the fall is magnifique, and so is JC!

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2005, 01:41 AM   #107
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ah, Paris in the fall is magnifique, and so is JC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR
I totally agree.Now that the result is the same,why not suffer less pain? When I supposed he could win a MM title,he lost to a very average player that I can't believe. I don't blame him,thank god he is healthy this year, but if he wants to be top 15 even top 10 he can't have doubts in his mind esp playing against big servers.
Robredo has no chance against Ivan, he lost to him even on clay,let alone on Indoor.So Juanqui is still ahead of him by 2 points.
He needs to do like Roddick does and only play in tournaments where the next highest seed is in the mid-20s, and it's on a surface where that player is at their worst.