MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2005, 03:33 PM   #2852
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceciliaf92
...At one moment it was pretty funny, a judge called one of JCF's ball out, and one of my said smtg like "are u kiddin' me? this call is in, bitch!". We didn't realize that we were really close from the court, Warwrinka turned back, to see who said that as he speaks french) and so did the judge

Thanks for the link to your Paris pix! I like how you spotted other players in the stands watching matches. Was Ferrer watching Juanqui?

I think the Gonzalez fans would like to see these pix...would you mind if I posted a link to your site?

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!