MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TMC: Andy def. Roger (via Dahveed) :p

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2005, 05:44 AM   #16
country flag athena_wu

athena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Shimmying into Shanghai--the 2005 Masters Cup thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
the stuff about going to Shanghai is also in the audio from the tourney site if you want to hear his voice and how he says it. To me it sounds like it was sort of a thing where he just doesn't know yet because he hasn't really had a chance to even find out exactly what the problem is. That's the feeling I got, but that of course he wants to go play if he possibly can.
Deb, what should I do that could let Andy to come. I'm so worried about this. He will travel a lot. How can he get well soon? I really really hope that he can come to Shanghai and even he will not play like Marat.

I don't know when he can give us a clear answer. Oh, Please, Andy, Andy's back, be well as soon as possible.
athena_wu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote