MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *Horia Tecau-the rising star of tomorrow and the most handsome Romanian player ever*

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2005, 04:52 PM   #143
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *Horia Tecau-the rising star of tomorrow and the most handsome Romanian player ever*

Well, he had mentioned it and his coach had mentioned it, but I don't think they have completely figured out his schedule for next year. When I spoke to him about it in Sacramento, he was still in the 300's and there was a chance he would go. If he can't get his ranking up, then there is no reason for him to spend the money to go down there when he can play in the US or Europe for a month instead. If I hear anything from him about it, I'll let you know.

In Caloundra, Aus... Timo Nieminen def Horia 6-3, 7-5. Horia and Mark Nielsen lost their doubles match when Mark had to retire with an arm injury.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote