MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Could you plz explain me that ?

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2005, 12:59 PM   #10
country flag chicco77

chicco77 has a reputation beyond reputechicco77 has a reputation beyond reputechicco77 has a reputation beyond reputechicco77 has a reputation beyond reputechicco77 has a reputation beyond reputechicco77 has a reputation beyond reputechicco77 has a reputation beyond reputechicco77 has a reputation beyond reputechicco77 has a reputation beyond reputechicco77 has a reputation beyond reputechicco77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Could you plz explain me that ?

Wow.. Bad Gambler, i just wanted to check the site you were speaking about.. This centrebet seems to be absolutely amazing.. The choice given is huge, for instance i've got my "unfamous" swisshockey league available.. And player's performances in the nba's game are great. The odds are great as well, my unique problem is that the swissfranc is not available, i'll have to use US dollars i guess because it is quite close from my swiss franc.

Can you tell me two things plz bad gambler :

Does it pay quickly ? How long do you wait (in average) after a tennis game is finished to have it updated in your open bets ? Tennis or nba as well, is it more or less like pinnalce (almost directly), like william hill (~ 1 hour in average) or a bit longer like other sites ?

Secondly, can you make parlays with every odd ? For example also with the baseball handicaps etc. ?? Or do they have odds that you have to bet alone, without adding other bets on it ??

THX a lot if you can answer me !
chicco77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote