MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Florent Serra

Thread: Florent Serra
View Single Post

Old 10-29-2005, 02:11 PM   #86
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florent Serra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog
The photo was taken right after the end of his last match so sure he was very sad that moment.

But at least he's already had a good luck in Bercy gotten a WC and a qualifier for the first round. Allez Florent vas y defonce toi!

To Nathaliia. The photo of the coach: http://menstennisforums.com/attachme...chmentid=68096 . Well, if your coach speaks Norwegian like the mother tongue (and Swedish is a very close to Norwegian language) then it could be him. Anyway he has worked with two Norwegian best players and has done it well, has been also very responsible. But I'm absolutely not sure if he is their coach yet. Because some my mates met these Norwegian players in a club and they told they were broken with their coach and he went back to Norway and they staied in Petersburg (this case was after both players lost their qualy matches). So don't not the end of the story...
No, it's not him, but big thanks for the pic and bothering . It might mean he travels with one Swedish guy I'm expected to meet in Aachen, but looking at his 1st round opponent I highly doubt if he's gonna stay there until Thursday when I come heh .

And good luck to Flo in Paris

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote