MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Welcome to Lyon, Famous For Its Olympique Lyonnais, Its Quenelles and...Eléa!

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2005, 07:07 AM   #74
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome to Lyon, Famous For Its Olympique Lyonnais, Its Quenelles and...Eléa!

Sorry Elea - I hope you feel better today. And I understand exactly how you feel. Some people are very "blinkered" about their favourites, can't see that they ever do anything wrong and hate people for attacking them, - but I'm not like that at all, and I get really mad if my faves don't give 100% Seems Paris has become such a "devalued" tournament that loads of people are dropping out, but although I've heard some rumours - nothing is confirmed about Gaston, so I hope he turns up and gives his French fans something to cheer about next week.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote