MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Welcome to Lyon, Famous For Its Olympique Lyonnais, Its Quenelles and...Eléa!

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2005, 07:00 AM   #72
country flag sonatinca

sonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome to Lyon, Famous For Its Olympique Lyonnais, Its Quenelles and...Eléa!

I'm really sorry Eléa! I can understand your fillings, but it's just the way life goes. Sometime your faves play their best, sometimes dont even want to try, it happens from time to time, and I'm sure Gastón will be forgiven very soon
I was busy yesterday and came home too late to watch the whole match, but it was obvious from the very begining that our man has some plans different from keeping entertaining us on tv and live((( It's very sad, cos I didnt want him to lose to Monfils (sorry Choupi, but Gael is not my favorite)
Well, anyway good luck in Paris, dear Gato, be more focused and do your best for youself and your fans

December 1-3, 2006 Moscow - A fairy tale I'll never forget

~*~Also the Proud Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society~*~

¡SOY UN PUMA!

Dream as if you have forever. Live as if you only have today. - James Dean

sonatinca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote