MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Welcome to Lyon, Famous For Its Olympique Lyonnais, Its Quenelles and...Eléa!

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2005, 11:01 PM   #71
User id 7816

User id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome to Lyon, Famous For Its Olympique Lyonnais, Its Quenelles and...Eléa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eléa
I don't agree with you, i was there and Gaston's behaviour was unacceptable! i don't care what are these personnal problems, his job is to play tennis and i don't know what he did during the match, but it wasn't tennis
I'm very angry against him because i paid 50€ to see 1 hour of a crappy match. It's a lack of respect for his fans... he just didn't play because he didn't care. I'm not sad, i'm angry, he deserved to lose 6/0 6/0.
I have a pic for you, but i only took one because he didn't deserve i waste my time picturing him.

PS: i'm angry against him but i still love him...i need time to forgive him (for personal reasons too)
Gaston, look what you did

Elea
User id 7816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote