MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2005, 10:24 PM   #36
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

hey girls thanks Miruna for posting a link to me. Well I consider myself as a person who had the most thrilling tennis-related (mainly off-courts heh) adventures between ones I know, but the things that happended to you is an absolute number one.
If I were your lawyer (4 more years and than the practise ... and I could work wherever in the world :Yeah: ) I'd accuse that guy against breaking the constitution law, the fundamental law for every person which is the ONE's DIGNITY! court (i mean court with judge, not the umpire) things which touch the constitution are always about big money at least in Poland... we'd be rich and we'd have money to go to many tourneys and cheer for players we want
greetings for everybody here...

btw players from Romania i've seen with my own eyes are Hane, Sabau and Victor Ionita who's such a funny guy... played challenger in my uni city last year

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote