MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Florent Serra

Thread: Florent Serra
View Single Post

Old 10-27-2005, 02:24 PM   #81
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florent Serra

Thanks God i wasn't here i would have gone completely mad since even lesser incidents can make me become a fury often unluckily sometimes for the better. It would have been a certain scandal on my part. Damn those stupid ignorant loud and xenophobic betters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has nothing to do with them being Russians Irina. This could have happened anyywhere in this fuc**** world, that's got all to do with them being those stupid ignorant loud and xenophobic betters that they are...
Good lesson. Keep the chin high. Next time he'll use the anger coming back from this to trash Vik so severly he'll be afraid to face him again even if the poor Vik din't have anything to do with this. But there's a win against him to take back...
Let's school your next opponent and use this feeling well.

Thank you for the report Irina.
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote