MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Welcome to Lyon, Famous For Its Olympique Lyonnais, Its Quenelles and...Eléa!

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2005, 01:13 AM   #42
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome to Lyon, Famous For Its Olympique Lyonnais, Its Quenelles and...Eléa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corina2605
Thanks Eléa for your reports and pics. Are you going to Lyon tomorrow, as well?
Of course yes!!!!! in fact i have tickets only for tomorrow, but don't worry Gaston if you'll win tomorrow (why "if"? when you will win! ) i'll buy more tickets
I will be in your tv again tomorrow

I wanted to let you know that we finally found the training courts and we went there at 12AM.. guess who was starting his training? We were so happy to see him working hard, because this training was very good
I didn't take pics of his training i'm sorry... in fact it was a bit dark, at least too dark to make good pics and i could't use the flash, i didn't want to annoy Gaston and Franco... but i will post all my (crappy) pics very soon.

Another really great thing: i met Reiko! what a joy to meet her, we will meet again tomorrow of course
I will go to bed now because tomorrow i have a man to support at 2PM

Marcelo Rios - Hugo Armando (my Hugo's blog) - David Ferrer

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
to my "pti potes" Diego Junqueira , Gustavo Marcaccio & "Régis" Guzman
and Vince
Le crado Zabaleta "EveRRRybody"
Eléa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote