MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - LET'S GET THE MOMENTUM BACK!!! **the KIWI in St Petersburg thread **

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2005, 11:52 PM   #27
country flag kiwifan80
Banned!

kiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LET'S GET THE MOMENTUM BACK!!! **the KIWI in St Petersburg thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiteami
I don,t know what is wrong with him.Those matches should be simple and he is making them very hard.I was at work,with my hiptop,looking at the live score and screaming.He must have been scared of the snow that he saw! lol.He is always on my case about how I live in a country with snow and lots of it..! lol
They should be simple, but don't forget what happened two weeks ago. It's hard to mentally recover from that. I'm just glad he's gotten this far, he's had to really fight. Prowd of u, Kiwi !!!!!!!!

Has he evr played Davydenko(sp)?
kiwifan80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote