MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Player/Coach Changes (Murray splits with Lendl)

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2005, 03:40 PM   #40
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Changing of the Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by star
when I saw this thread title I thought it was about Murray going up on Henman 5-2, but now I see it's only another thread about South American players.

I've a soft spot for the South Americans. They are a little different from the other players and bring a great flavor to the tour. If they change coaches or blame their coaches -- it's no more than players from other parts of the world do. Actually, I think it's been a bit more common in recent years for a player to change coaches. It used to be a rare event. Now I see many players changing coaches.
I have a soft spot for them too.

It is all players, just not South Americans or certain South American players.

And the fans scream for coaching changes too (I've been guilty of that myself on more than one occasion. ). Look at how everyone wants Andy to dump Dean - and Andy had a great year by most players standards.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote