MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Player/Coach Changes (Murray splits with Lendl)

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2005, 11:30 AM   #32
country flag mandoura

mandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Changing of the Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
I meant He don't have always a good mood with his coaches, and he changes it to feel good or better
sorry Sue.. told ya before my english sucks
Your English is just fine and it is not even your mother tongue . The purpose of language is communication not winning a Pulitzer Prize. As long as we understand each other, no problema, si?
Most ATP players:

~ Passenger on the Federer Express #111 ~ Resident of Denaon's Den of Misfits ~
~ Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society ~

"Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false." ~ Bertrand Russell
mandoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote