MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2005, 03:17 AM   #28
country flag mariutze

mariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Nice to meet you all, of course I know the cheering group for Igor, I was right beside you and I could notice you very well Even though I didn't like so much what you were doing (Hane is a great person and I couldn't want anyone else to win but him) I enjoyed to see so determinated and devoted fans to Andreeev. Miruna I understand you because something like that happened to me also this year. I was at a match in a Future tournament in some city in Romania. My boyfriend was playing agains a Romanian (he is foreigner) and of course I cheared my lover. At the end of the match (my boyfriend won it ) I was thrown out of the club by its owner. I was forbidden to enter the club again I believe that anyone has the right to cheer and encourage whom ever she/he wants, it's the right at the opinion so I was on your side and admired your devotion to Andreev.

I made those pic with Cata at Herastrau lake after an interview with him. They have that resoultion because they were with a normal camera and afterwards the film was scanned. I don't have any other pics
mariutze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote