MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2005, 02:08 PM   #24
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Tnx a lot 4 the pics. But how did u manage to make those pgotos to Cata cauz..as i can see...those r made in a park and...why do they have that weird resolution? Anyways...tnx a lot and..if u have more pic of him...plz post them or send them to my email adress on yahoo which is the same as my id here. And..yes..i am 1 of the girls who chear Igor in his match against Hany and Serra.lol..i see taht u niticed us too ( i was the 1 who creaned the loudest and as many times as i could but...i sware,,that was the 1-st time i ever creamed at a match.
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote