MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2005, 05:48 PM   #21
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

lol...How stupid am i? I think i am the only 1 who doesn't have a pic with Nando. My friend took a pic with him one day and i didn't want to cauz i thought i will have another chance. Whit Alex who don't u have a pic? Luncanu?I really want a pic of him 2 !!! And do u have any pic with Igor Andreev, Folorian Mayer or Catalin Buzatu?If u do...plz post the ones with Igor at my thread for him and the other ones here ( if u have and if u want that is) and i promisse that i will post more pic of Vik Crivoi cauz i know someone who has lots of pic with him
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote