MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2005, 10:26 AM   #18
country flag mariutze

mariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

I'm a fan of Victor and of all the young Romanian tennis players. I'm glad to see Victor play in big tournaments because I know how much he has worked for that. Victor is not the only talented young Romanian player. There is Adrian Ungur who is only 19 and he is predicted to have a wonderful career (Florin Segarceanu named him "Roger Federer of Romania", even though I this he exagerated a little), Adrian Cruciat who is coming back to prove he is a great talent or Gabriel Moraru. These and all the others worth being talked about and encouraged.
I posted my photos from the avatar with some of the players I was lucky to make pictures with. Do you want any other pics with any other players (I don't have with Alex )? See you around
mariutze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote