MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Madrid Cheering Thread - Let's Forget the Bad Stuff and Talk about Tennis Instead

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2005, 02:14 PM   #49
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Madrid Cheering Thread - Let's Forget the Bad Stuff and Talk about Tennis Instead

Denaon my name is Ali. Yes, I did manage to watch the match on satelite tv. All what Rosie said I agree with. David was playing exceptionally well all through out the match. I think the whole match he didn't lose a single serve. Mariano , although not playing badly, I noticed he was not running down the balls on his forehand side , in the second and third sets. Even the commentators were surprised why he wasn't running more to his left. I thought maybe he was having a problem with his left side. This is not to say he was tanking. I am sure it was fatigue. Anyway Ferrer was playing exceptionally nearly error free, and with the crowd behind him he was pumped up. Last comment, Ferrer was very warm towards Mariano on the net at the end of the match, not the usual perfunctory handshake with no eye contact, but something akin to, "well played mate." I was so happy to see that.
Well as Rosie said, lets concentrate on Lyons, good luck Mariano and all of us we must keep our faith that he will make it to Shanghai.