MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ARTEMON APOSTU- EFREMOV

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2005, 07:40 AM   #12
country flag mariutze

mariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARTEMON APOSTU- EFREMOV

Hello,

I don't know if you still read the messages on this forum...anyway...I just found this site and read about Artie.I put some pictures of him, I hope you like them and I would like to say he is a great person, not only a good player. I know almost all the young Romanian tennis players and he's one of the nicest. He was the biggest Romanian hope a couple of years ago but after he broke his leg it took him three years to recover He has a good and powerful tehnic, he no longer has a coach and he's training himself. I can say he doesn't behave bad to anyone, he loves his parents and his wife. He has a crazy temper on court but this is his charm. When u have the chance to see one of his matches don't hesitate to see it. Enjoy the pic, if anyone looks in here.
mariutze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote