MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Merde Sainte!!" Lyon and Paris thread

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2005, 05:39 AM   #53
country flag renee_chin

renee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "allez Andy, you cancancan do it" Lyon and Paris thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo
All this and Andy is playing the worst tennis he's played in 3 years. Pretty crazy huh . So you could just imagine how much of a BETTER year he could be having right now if he showed up and won the matches he should have won, etc.
Didn't we and he himself say that about 2004 as well? True - the way Federer was performing was simply sensational, and coming 2nd to a guy who was almost unbeatable was nothing to be ashamed of. But, look at the gap there...

This year, Andy has drifted even further off Fed. I think it's save to say that Federer matched his 2004 performance (almost, anyways) - and he should've done better. There's so many matches that he's thrown away - starting from last year's TMC semis against Hewitt, which still bugs me...

I mean - just, imagine what if he's played like we all know he can and win all those matches that he should have won...
renee_chin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote