MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Merde Sainte!!" Lyon and Paris thread

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2005, 03:55 AM   #47
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "allez Andy, you cancancan do it" Lyon and Paris thread

yea Noelle, I don't think anyone's saying his year hasn't been ok. It's just all the matches he should've won - the three where he had MP, the one where he was up 2-0 sets, or a set and a break or a set and two TBs or the set points and stuff. It's that his year could have, and should have, been so much better. That's what makes me sad

Karlovic is officially not playing Lyon..... whoopie

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote