MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - US Open

Thread: US Open
View Single Post

Old 08-17-2003, 10:21 PM   #7
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: US Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool
The Guyfromrussia.com posted that Marat will still be in his cast this week. Supposedly this is the last week.
Do you think he will try to make the Open, or will he withdraw at the last minute?
Unfortunately I think he will withdraw at the last minute.
He doesn't get his cast off until Wednestday that gives him 5 days (depending on when he plays) to get himself ready to play the US Open.
(not to mention the doctors could make him wear it another week)

So unless he gets a very easy draw I don't believe he will play, and honestly even if he does play I can't imagine he would do all that well.
I can hope for the best...but realisticly this looks like another slam with Marat missing
The silver lining on the dark cloud is that whenever this stupid wrist heals I think Marat will be more focused and be ready to fight and will kick everyone's ass next year.

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote