MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Madrid Cheering Thread - Let's Forget the Bad Stuff and Talk about Tennis Instead

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2005, 12:49 PM   #36
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Madrid Cheering Thread - Let's Forget the Bad Stuff and Talk about Tennis Instead

Thank you Rosie for a wonderful post. I am heartened to read that Mariano is totally focused on the tennis because he is innocent. I didn't know he changed coaches., but GPR might help him more as he was very good on the ytour himself. I know there is no correlation between beig ver good player and being good coach, but certainly the experience of playing top flight tennis helps. Well done Mariano and all of us who support him let us keep our faith and confidence in his abilities. Vamos Mariano!!!!