MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Madrid Cheering Thread - Let's Forget the Bad Stuff and Talk about Tennis Instead

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2005, 03:46 PM   #19
country flag kali_puerta_fan

kali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Madrid Cheering Thread - Let's Forget the Bad Stuff and Talk about Tennis Instead

3-2 and he is serving! Please God! Let this miracle happen!I do hope Sol is there to cheer him up! Sol is like the expression of all our hope and good thoughts. She surely transmits this to Mariano, although she doesn't know she is doing this on our behalf. Vamos Puerta! Hanescu leads Nadal by 3-2

Now is 3-3...he just lost his serve. Puerta I mean. Oh, boy! This is ****ing great!
kali_puerta_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote