MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guitars, Sombreros and Castanets, Or How To Dance Tango In Madrid, Olé!!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2005, 02:33 PM   #32
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guitars, Sombreros and Castanets, Or How To Dance Tango In Madrid, Olé!!!!

Because I'm very busy on my first day back at work I haven't been able to follow live scores or anything - but I've just caught up now and wanted to say sorry that Gaston lost. But - please don't lose hope- I have seen Chucho a fair bit this last 2 weeks (both in matches and in practice), and he is a good, fast court player with a good serve and has been hitting the ball cleanly - unless Gaston was on really top form it would have been hard to beat him on a hard court, and certainly no disgrace. Keep the faith guys

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote