MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Madrid Cheering Thread - Let's Forget the Bad Stuff and Talk about Tennis Instead

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2005, 04:10 PM   #11
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Madrid Cheering Thread - Let's Forget the Bad Stuff and Talk about Tennis Instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kali_puerta_fan
This is interesting...how did you get to speak with him Rosie? I wish I could have money, time and age to go to all cool tournaments. I love the game, the atmosphere, the people, the jokes, everything. The problem is that by the time I'm older enough, I will have missed Federer(the most talented player ever), Puerta, Coria ...and all the nice guys. The new generation is not as fun as this one...
To be perfectly honest because I was staying in the same Hotel Kali - can't be more honest than that It wasn't particularly planned or anything - there is more than one official tournament Hotel in Madrid and they tend to change then round from year to year anyway so you would never be able to "plan" it - but I was just lucky this year - I was planning to stay with friends but then that fell through, so I had to make a last-minute booking on the Internet and ended up in the same Hotel as Mariano and a few others - it was fun! But please don't wish your life away and wish you were older.........I wish I was 15 years younger I can tell you And new, great tennis players come along all the time anyway -it's part of the fascination of the game - so I'm sure there will be more great stars out there when you can afford to go to more tournaments and I am home with my cocoa

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote