MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Madrid Cheering Thread - Let's Forget the Bad Stuff and Talk about Tennis Instead

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2005, 07:02 PM   #8
country flag kali_puerta_fan

kali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Madrid Cheering Thread - Let's Forget the Bad Stuff and Talk about Tennis Instead

This is interesting...how did you get to speak with him Rosie? I wish I could have money, time and age to go to all cool tournaments. I love the game, the atmosphere, the people, the jokes, everything. The problem is that by the time I'm older enough, I will have missed Federer(the most talented player ever), Puerta, Coria ...and all the nice guys. The new generation is not as fun as this one...
kali_puerta_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote