MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - KIWI in Moscow!!! Kremlin Cup 2005!

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2005, 10:32 AM   #92
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI in Moscow!!! Kremlin Cup 2005!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR
Yep I know his mentality damn sucked and he ruined his chance but I'm still too angry at your fave.You know he has taken timeout 3 times.(Yahoo news and Kiwi's journal mentioned that)It's so disturbed. I at most accept the first time but NEVER stand the last time for requesting off the court to a bathroom.

I like you,Kiwi,Rainer,Jarkko,Paradorn and some in your sig but Andreev.Never.

I can understand you of course. I would probably be angry too if Kiwi had played another player I dont like and had lost that way.
but thats tennis. look at Mary Pierce. as long as such time-outs are allowed everybody can use them! Tennis is more than just playing, its also a huge mental thing these days.
Kiwi got irritated by the time-outs. Federer would not have been. thats the difference.

BTW, I like you too