MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Madrid Cheering Thread - Let's Forget the Bad Stuff and Talk about Tennis Instead

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2005, 04:23 PM   #1
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Madrid Cheering Thread - Let's Forget the Bad Stuff and Talk about Tennis Instead

So Good Luck to Mariano in sunny Madrid. I was talking to him this afternoon, and gave him all our best - he seemed touched and gave me a big hug to say thank you . Sadly, I will not get to see him play because he has a Bye and won't play til probably Wednesday and I am back at work on Wednesday - but I will be with him in spirit and he knows of all our support. Vamos Mariano

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote