MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - NICO - We Got You The Wild Card ... Now Its Your Turn In MADRID! :-)

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2005, 03:15 PM   #15
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NICO - We Got You The Wild Card ... Now Its Your Turn In Madrid! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
It would have been better if Nico won...I posted this before on the Stockholm thread, but really getting distressed and stressed here that he isn't winning. I love him no matter what...win or lose...but really, we need to get a message to Gaby to please please please please please please help our Nico win again!

Gaby - where are you? We need you to help our NICO!

Niquito - que paso????
Gaby is here in Madrid - and so am I I am only here for a few days though as I have to work on Wednesday next week, and I don't think I am qualified to tell Gaby how to do his job - but I will pass on the good wishes of all his fans here to him when I get the chance.

Bye for now from Madrid

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote