MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Servus, Vienna Calling Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2005, 05:25 PM   #32
country flag ketibeti

ketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Servus, Vienna Calling Cheering Thread

hey people, i aringrived in vienna today,about 3 hours ago. it's about 7 pm and i'm having my "lunch break" on meeting, and i'm depressed, because i wasn't able to go and see gaston on his first game...
i hope he wins this one, so i have the chance to see him tomorrow (i have some time out tomorrow). but i'm watching on tv and melzer's leading in second set (3:2) . gaston won the first one. he's adorable,oh i missed his face, but it's no good watching him on TV. i'll do my best to see him playing live and i have my CAM with me and maybe i'll record him and then post (i'll keep my fingers crossed on that).

anyway, i'll go now and i'll be back with more interesting stuff (i hope so!)
and it's 3:3 in second set.
go gaston

P.S. i hope the GWH is not mad at me!!(for writting some personal emotional stuff!)

ketibeti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote