MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - This isn't over yet.. Nordic lands are waiting for Nico

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2005, 12:42 PM   #13
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This isn't over yet.. Nordic lands are waiting for Nico

Hola Nico fans I am here is sunny Stockholm, so thought I would pop in to say I have watched Nico practising at lunchtime today - with the lovely Gaby of course. Have to say he didn´t seem too happy - there were lots of young kids about, playing and shouting and running around and he was getting really snappy about them - poor Gaby had to tell him to chill out - you know " .....look they´re only kids having fun - don´t stress so much!!" Hopefully he will be in a better mood for the rest of the week. I will do my best to watch the match with Nieminen - Jarkko is a big favourite here (being from a neighbouring country) so Nico will have the crowd against him - but hopefully he will be OK.

More when I can get another Internet connection.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote