MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~Commitments~

Thread: ~Commitments~
View Single Post

Old 07-25-2003, 01:43 PM   #11
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Commitments~

Sorry Mrs. Guga when I hurt you.
It's not that I don't want you to see Roger live!! I wish everybody would have at least once the chance to see him play live as it's just amazing. When I'm doing this it's just to protect you and others from an ever greater disappointment when you find out in the very last minute that he might not play. (So far I haven't been able to find a real prove that he's not playing and who knows I might be wrong and he really is that serious player he actually is and will stand up towards his commitments he has given before and will play - we'll soon find out...)
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote