MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Björn Phau

Thread: Björn Phau
View Single Post

Old 10-07-2005, 08:04 PM   #48
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Björn Phau?

OK Good luck then - Here are the quotes from atptennis.com!

Ginepri-match:
Phau: "It feels great. I didn't expect to win this match because Robby's played well the past few months. I've wanted to go out and fight all week, that's what I've done. I do like it here. I've played were well here. I had confidence because I had reached the quarterfinals here last year."
Carlsen-match:
Phau: "From the beginning I was really focused, and maintained that until the end of the match. Kenneth didn't have his best day, but I stayed concentrated until the end."
Spadea-match:
Phau: "It was definitely much better than yesterday. It was a good level. It was really tough. I played really well, had less unforced errors and served well. I always play really well here, I like it here."
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote