MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~Commitments~

Thread: ~Commitments~
View Single Post

Old 07-25-2003, 03:34 AM   #10
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Commitments~

Doris, can you please keep your pessimistic comments to yourself. I know he might not come. I know it with you mentionning it every second in my presence as if I, even as a fan, shouldn't even anticipate it

I'll be heartbroken enough if he doesn't show, so the last thing I need is the possibility being brought up over and over with no compassion towards me

Sorry, I am not trying to be mean. I hope you're not offended with that. I just want you to know, this is how I feel, with you saying this on multiple occasions (and this being all you've ever had to say to me lately), it almost seems like you don't want me to see Roger. I don't know what kind of person you are, but I just feel that way
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.

Last edited by Mrs_Guga : 07-25-2003 at 03:49 AM.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote