MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marat Quotes / Quotes about Marat

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2003, 01:09 PM   #36
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

"Everybody. Everybody's great. We all get along. We go out to dinner or the bars, I get along with everyone. That's the thing with men's tennis. We compete. Then we leave the court and we are friends. We go to eat, we go to bars. Just because I play you in a match, I have to hate you? No."

"I played one hour and a half, and I met the press for already 25 hours."

"We're in 16 of January, man. 16 of January, I don't know if I will be alive tomorrow. Don't ask me what's going to be in September."

"No, I didn't watch the [Thomas Johansson-Jiri Novak] match, actually. I was busy." - Platinum blonde-o-phile Marat Safin, to schoolboy-like laughter from journalists. "I was watching the movie." - Marat Safin clears up the confusion at Aus Open 2002.

[after a practise session with Marc Rossett at his Geneva tennis club]

Interviewer "How did you find Marc [Rossett]?"

Marat "Old."