MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marat Quotes / Quotes about Marat

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2003, 01:05 PM   #35
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

"I'm so happy, I'm so glad. I cannot describe what I'm feeling right now. It's just something that is just so great, it's the best. Better than sex, you can say that."

"I can't live with one tournament. I won Boston, so I'm a king there (laughter). That's it. I was happy for one day -- okay, for two days (laughter). That's it."

"You can destroy one racket. You can destroy a chair. But you can't destroy a racket and a chair in the same match. There has to be a limit. One racket. One or two, maybe. Otherwise this is the tennis of a sick person. People don't want to see sick people like me on the court, throwing their rackets at chairs."

"I'm not like Stefan Edberg; I'm not a robot. I'm an individual who gets mad. If I break a racket, who does it really hurt?"

"Sometimes breaking a racquet helps, You let out all the bad energy -- you have to let it out somehow. Also, I think a little drama in the final never hurts."

"If you can pay all my fines, it's okay. I can broke many. You know how much I paid already this year? Close to probably was 250 in Australia, close to $7,000, or even 10. Guys, for $10,000, you know what I can do? You don't want to know what I can do with $10,000. You going to go out to Head to tell them, no? 35, 36."