MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marat Quotes / Quotes about Marat

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2003, 02:00 PM   #34
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

"I had to play my first match very early, so I just got to wake up at 9, I'm not used to do this, waking up at 9 I was completely out of the court, I was in the bed."

"You know why I want to win? Because of 15,000 reasons inside of the tennis court."

"I began to think with my head and everything went normal"

"I'm getting older, so I know a little bit the game (smiling). I know the game a little bit more. But as soon as you know the game better than before, you start to choke more."

"I have to play good tennis to show them I'm not the yo-yo from Moscow"

"Like normal human beings, I was afraid. I had eyes bigger than my face."

"I had won the US Open and even didn't took my vitamins. Since 6 months they were lying in my suitcase. I drank tap water on the court. That was my doping."

"It's too much maybe, but that's the dream. We live because of the dreams."

"you think about dinner, your car, playing golf and sometimes I thought about sex… But these thoughts don't have to get out of control, otherwise the point, the set or the match got lost very fast."