MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2005, 02:39 PM   #162
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This should be the ATP calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ys
Oh, really? Safin was injured on clay. Agassi skipped Wimbledon because of the problem that happened on clay.. Blake had a career threatening injury last year - of course on clay.. Nadal had his stress fracture last year? Surely, on clay. Clay is the outdated, worst, most treacherous surface.. It maybe does not give that much of a wear-and-tear as hardcourts, but if you are talking about major injuries - clay is beyond competition..
Oh really, how is clay the most dangerous surface? I really shouldn't bother to answer this seriously, but I am going to.

Stich's ankle went in plenty of directions it wasn't on clay, Chesnokov's ankle bone went through his skin it wasn't on clay, so what is your point? Injuries can happen on any surface, considering clay is actually the easiest surface on the joints on the body in general.

Are you actually serious? Then again you are someone who made excuses for guys you don't like winning major champs like downhill slopes, other players didn't give a crap about the tournament etc.

Ok, do a study over the last 5 years of major injuries like 2 months or more out of the game and find out which surface has the most injuries and it won't be clay.

Keep up the good work fountain of misinformation.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote